Fierce TMF Summit Workshop Day
Monday, May 2, 2022
What is Workshop Day?
The Workshop Day at the TMF Summit will take place on the first day of the Fierce TMF Summit 2022 (Monday, May 2) and features 6 professional development trainings designed to provide pharmaceutical and biotech professionals responsible for managing TMF and clinical research a deeper, hands-on approach to learning about achieving optimal quality control, ensuring inspection readiness, and streamlining operations and technology. This is a great opportunity for attendees to learn in a hands-on and interactive setting while being supported by our expert trainers in the room.
Anyone with an all-access pass to the Fierce TMF Summit will have the option to choose up to 3 workshops to attend. Virtual-only pass attendees have the option to attend Workshop F.
Each 1-hour and 15-minute session will be offered in an interactive format with activities and exercises integrated throughout — focused on helping you get more insights, quicker. Plus, is this a great way to collaborate and walk away with actionable strategies and useful tools to bring back to your team.
What Sessions are Available?
Learn the fundamentals to refresh or get an updated perspective on TMF basics; or expand your knowledge further and discover new best practices that will elevate your organization’s TMF operations.
Check out the available workshops. Please note workshops subjects are subject to change.
- Workshop A: Building TMF Capabilities – What You Can Achieve, Functional Buy-in (12:30 pm – 1:45 pm CDT)
- Workshop B: Inspection Readiness as the Basis for Inspection Preparation (12:30 pm – 1:45 pm CDT)
- Workshop C: Managing Records andData Integrity (2:00 pm – 3:15 pm CDT)
- Workshop D: FSP Model & Internal Functional Groups and Vendor Considerations - a Sponsors Perspective (2:00 pm – 3:15 pm CDT)
- Workshop E: Reporting & Archiving: The Overlooked Value of Common eTMF Tasks (3:30 pm – 5:00 pm CDT)
- Workshop F: TMF Fundamentals: The Essentials for TMF Managers (Hybrid) (3:30 pm – 5:00 pm CDT)