Enhance internal and external collaboration, eTMF processes, integrated technology, and inspection readiness
The Trial Master File Summit has been the cornerstone event in Clinical Document Management since its inception 10 years ago. This year's conference program is guided by our esteemed advisory board and will continue upon its legacy of providing the TMF community with actionable strategies and useful tools needed to return to work informed, equipped, and inspired to guide their organization’s TMF to its full potential!
Join our TMF community in-person or virtually at this hybrid event to experience the education, collaboration, and networking that can only be experienced at the Summit!
Catering to the needs of every TMF professional, with days dedicated to the following key focus areas:
Operations & Collaboration
What to Expect for 2021
We understand many companies still have travel bans in place and there are varying levels of comfort when it comes to traveling. Therefore, we’re offering you the option to attend In-Person or Virtually.
New Orleans, LA
- Impactful Keynote Presentations: Get re-inspired and reinvigorated with captivating, high-profile speakers driving the dialogue
- Exclusive Workshops & Sessions: Participate in exclusive workshops and sessions that are only available for in-person attendees.
- Face-to-Face Engagement: Forge relationships with professionals in all stages of their career and expertise, taking the conversation beyond the stage to expand on talking points, connect and brainstorm new ideas
- Reimagined Exhibit Hall: Get business done by meeting with suppliers in our reimagined exhibit hall, adhering to the strictest health and safety protocols under Questex’s ‘Be Safe’ campaign
- Cocktail Receptions: Grab a drink, get some snacks and get ready to network with colleagues and peers.
- All-in-One Platform: Designed to replicate the in-person attendee and exhibitor experience, with advanced technological capabilities.
- Live Broadcast Sessions: Access live-streamed sessions to take advantage of our great content. Please note this will be broadcast on Central Time.
- Enhanced Virtual Partnering and Networking Throughout the Event Week: Request and accept meetings with other attendees, visit the virtual exhibits, and chat with solution providers.